Magnolia is the headless CMS that’s as great for content authors as it is for developers.
You’re probably choosing to go headless for a fast, productive and fun development experience and in order to have a tidy, decoupled and maintainable system. ✔️
But when you roll out your content authoring tool to your client, will they like it? Will they understand it? How much training will they need? Will they be able to manage everything themselves - not needing to come back to you on a regular basis for small changes?
Or will they silently curse you? 😱
Magnolia gives you the tools to empower content authors. (And make them happy! 😃)
- Content apps provide standard form-based content editing (as you know from every headless CMS.)
- Visual SPA Editor allows authors to work directly in the experience with a WYSIWYG "page builder".
- Trees Intrinsic support for hierarchies of content. Everyone understands trees.
- IUX (Integrated User Experience) allows you to surface content, information and controls from other systems directly into the Magnolia authoring experience, to give authors the tools they need right where and when they need it.
- Connectors and deep integration capabilities, it's the foundation of Magnolia, and what makes it so good for taking a Best of Breed approach.
Learn more about us and our customers on the Magnolia Website.
Headless docs / Full docs
This documentation site covers a subset of the product. The full documentation site covers everything in this deep product. We decided to make this separate site so that frontend developers can get started right away, and not be overloaded with information that might not be relevant to them.
Try an endpoint right now
Play with Magnolia endpoints, with the hosted public demo.
Get one specific item by providing the path:
Get all content from a content type:
Get tour content limited to five results and offset to begin at number ten:
Run a full text search for the word "landscape":